RBL Bank is one of India’s oldest private sector banks, founded in 1943 as Ratnakar Bank. With a revenue of over USD 1.1 Billion, the bank serves close to 10 million customers through a wide network of 403 branches and 412 ATMs across India. RBL Banks credit cards allow customers access to easy credit at low rates to meet their needs in cases where they might be short of funds. RBL Bank credit cards come with a host of exclusive features such as utility bill payment through the RBL mycard app, EMI Conversion feature that allows you to convert your purchase into EMIs, airport lounge access facility, and instant cash facility. RBL Bank credit cards also come with a great rewards program that provides for savings each time you use your RBL Bank credit card.
How to Apply for RBL Bank credit card
There are two ways to apply for an RBL Bank credit card – online and offline.
To apply for an RBL Bank credit card online, follow these simple steps:
1. Visit the Finserv MARKETS website and provide your details for the credit card application.
2. Browse through the various credit options and pick the one that best suits your needs.
3. Submit the online application form and you’re done.
To apply for the RBL Bank credit card offline, follow these steps:
1. Visit your nearest RBL Bank branch and speak with an RBL Bank credit card representative.
2. State your requirement of applying for a Finserv MARKETS RBL Bank credit card.
3. Fill up the application form and provide the required documents to complete the process.
How to Check Status of RBL Bank credit card Online
Checking the status of your RBL Bank credit card is a simple process. To check your RBL Bank credit card status, follow these steps:
1. Log on to the Finserv MARKETS website and navigate to the Credit Card Application Tracking page.
2. Enter either your mobile number, email ID, or your customer ID to get an OTP on your phone. Enter the OTP in the space provided.
3. Once the OTP has been verified your RBL credit card status will be displayed on the page.
How to Close Your RBL Credit Card
In case you are no longer using your RBL Bank credit card, you might want to close it. Doing this is a simple process that can be done through any of the following means:
1. Online – To close your RBL credit card online, send an email to email@example.com along with the details of your card.
2. Call Customer Care – You can close your RBL Bank credit card by calling customer care at 022-71190900 and asking the representative how to close RBL credit card. The customer care representative will guide you through the process and initiate the closure of your card.
3. Visiting the Bank Branch – You can also close your RBL Bank credit card by visiting the nearest branch and physically submitting a closure request. Make sure you carry your RBL Bank credit card with you when you visit the bank.
4. Written Request – You can also send an application to your nearest RBL Bank branch for the closure of your card. Make sure you send your card, split in half, diagonally, across the chip or magnetic strip along with the application.